Electrical engineering is a crucial part of any engineering project.
EIS offers a full suite of electrical engineering capabilities to manage projects from conceptual design and specification through to detailed design for installation and finally installation testing, certification and inspection.
Our capabilities include:
Power supply and control systems
- Co-Generation, standby and stand-alone generation, including solar power systems.
- MV and LV power supply and distribution systems, with or without multiple points of supply, RMU’s, and off-grid systems
- Distribution and motor control centres (MCCs), including pre-built and pre-tested transportable options
- Motor control systems, including variable speed drives, soft starters and their associated metering and protection equipment
- Harmonic mitigation and elimination systems for plants with large percentages of VSD and switch-mode power supply loading, such as data centres
- Building services including heating, ventilation and air conditioning supply control and monitoring systems, including control instrumentation
- Refrigeration systems, including electrical supply, control and monitoring systems including control instrumentation
- Lighting design to meet OSH requirements for public and work areas.
- Hazardous area electrical design, installation, commissioning, testing and inspection
- Electrical equipment in damp and chemically loaded areas
- Energy efficiency systems for new builds and for retrofitting or upgrading existing plant.