A safe working culture delivers far reaching benefits to a company.
Employees benefit from reduced risk of injury, which tends to result in a feeling of trust in their employer and increased job satisfaction. Employers can rest easy knowing that they are doing the best for their staff. Even the bottom line benefits; less injuries mean less downtime, lower ACC levies and lower insurance premiums.
EIS provides a specialist consultancy service in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). Our experienced health and safety professionals will work with your company to develop practical risk management and safety systems, specific to your operations.
Our aim is to ensure that safety standards are so ingrained into daily operations that employees will naturally act in a safe manner, whether or not they are being actively supervised.
We’ll also help you meet your responsibilities under the Health & Safety in Employment Act. We can facilitate enrolment into the ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP) or Worksafe Safety Discount (WSD) programmes, which actively reduce your levy contributions.
Our services include:
- Internal quality system audits and development
- Standard operating procedure (SOP) development
- Occupational health & safety audits, including pre-ACC audits
- Development of systems for ACC accreditation to tertiary level
- Hazard and operability studies (HAZOP)
- Site safety plans and policies
- Company HSEQ manual compilation and/or reviews
- Emergency management information preparation and review
- Induction programmes and compliance
- Work management systems reviews and training
- Systems gap analysis and needs analysis
- Staff training courses
- Asset register development and/or maintenance
- Reliability centred maintenance (RCM) audits
- Engagement presentations to management and staff
- Mentoring governance, executive and front-line workers for safe working principles and practices