Thermal imaging is a specialist service provided by EIS to identify variations or faults in equipment before damage or failure occurs.
Our certified thermographers use highly specialised infrared cameras to visually identify thermal patterns in electrical equipment and systems, and produce qualitative reports providing complete documentation of these.
Regular inspection and comparison of results allows us to identify any changes or problems and plan for repairs to be made before damage occurs.
Our reports include a subjective evaluation to help prioritise repairs that will provide the greatest return.
Thermal imaging can be used for:
- Identifying potential equipment failure
- Checking integrity of components
- Determining loading condition of equipment
- Planning maintenance schedules, repairing machinery before damage or an outage occurs
- Preventing fire or explosion